Bizarre Amanda Bynes Video Hits Web, Star Calls It 'Perfection'


An odd video by Amanda Bynes has hit YouTube, and the former child star is not taking criticism of it sitting down.

The minute-long clip, titled "I'm Sucking On A Sour Patch Kid Listening To Music Getting Ready For Tonight," features Bynes rocking her latest look -- bleached hair, thick lips, dark makeup and pierced cheeks, which drew attention weeks ago.

Amanda sways to the dub step music she has blasting in the background as she tries to hold her cell phone up to continue recording her reflection in a bathroom mirror. Check it out below.

Complex Magazine published a critique of the , writing, "So, real talk: Does Bynes need serious help, or is this some intricate, faux public breakdown, Joaquin Phoenix-style?"

Shortly after, in direct response to Complex, Bynes wrote, "@ComplexMag Stop acting like I’m doing something wrong. I’m obsessed with myself on twitter. Also, my video last night was perfection. I’m so sick of the articles u write about me. I want every fake article deleted. Ur d*ck whipped by my ugly ex @ducidni [Kid Cudi] who’s looks and talent have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all. U quote him non stop, then take professional shots of him for ur covers, his best photos aren’t sh*t compared to mine at my best.

"The photo u chose of Aubrey for her cover is awful. You make people look bad, stop acting like you know anything about what men like. I don’t stop getting follwed or hit on every place I go. I’m not trying to sing, but if I did (I got offered an Interscope record deal right after I filmed Hairspray which you might know if you sat down and did a normal interview. I still might take them up on their offer) get the facts as opposed to talking sh*t. My music is going to be sicker then whatever the f*ck kind of music Scott tries to do. Stop writing articles without speaking to me first."

There are some odd references in the quote, including her mention of Aubrey O'Day's Complex magazine cover - something that happened five years ago. Complex has yet to respond to the message.

Bynes has been in the news recently for her bizarre behavior, including threatening to sue everyone who reported on a story that she flipped out in a gym after losing her wig, a raunchy message to Drake, photo shoots showing off her pierced cheek, and apparent attempts to look like a Barbie doll.
[via starpulse.com]

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (4)
    • (7)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (7)
    • (13)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (4)
    • (7)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (7)
    • (13)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (4)
    • (7)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (7)
    • (13)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)